Saturday, December 27, 2008

hah shit

me and my mom was take my result score last morning, i think my score would be good. but i feel strange about the score, my friend her name is atria always got the score that i was the winner, i mean my score and atria's score was wrong. if we had exam or something i got most nice score than atria's. hem, i don't think so.

and then at 2 pm i was having a course in purwacaraka. and then my mom took me in with my sister, after that we have gone to itc for a while. i bought some dvd for holiday next monday. i bought many movie, and many movie that coming soon in cinema but in itc already pirated.

and then we went home, it almost night. and i should have a bath.
in this night maybe i will posting again, so hope you understand this posting ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home