Friday, December 26, 2008

Grah!

i hope this is really night that all of my dreams. hem you know i mean. i want to holiday in villa, argh i can't wait!!!! that is will be great moment in my family! the first time that my big family have to stay in villa tugedah foevah ekekek. and i can't wait about breaking dawn book's indonesian version, because i was dizzy to read the english version, as you know i had the poor toefl. not much english lesson that i had the good score.

maybe not this time, sometimes i fell loneliness, because i have no boyfriend. actually, i miss my 8th grade class. sometimes i thinked 8th grade is more great than 9th grade. because what? because i had many friends in 8th grade, i had many story that make me said "amazing" or something.

sorry for the poor english, hope you can understand. ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home